This one is simple and easy. We got the recipe from here
14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
1 cup creamy peanut butter, divided
2 tsp vanilla extract
¼ tsp salt
2 cups heavy cream, cold
- Whisk together the condensed milk, ½ cup peanut butter, vanilla extract and salt in a large bowl, set aside.
- Melt the remaining ½ cup peanut butter in the microwave for one minute. Stir and set aside to cool.
- Whip the heavy cream with a stand mixer, or electric hand mixer, on medium-high speed until firm peaks form, about 3 minutes.
- Fold the condensed milk and peanut butter mixture into the whipped cream with a rubber spatula until combined.
- Pour into a 2 quart container, preferably metal.
- Use a small spoon to drizzle half of the melted peanut butter over the ice cream, then swirl it into the ice cream. Repeat with the other half of the melted peanut butter.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in the freezer.
- Freeze for at least 5 hours, or overnight.
- This recipe makes approximately 1/2 gallon of ice cream.
- The ice cream can be stored in the freezer for months. Just make sure it’s in an airtight container to prevent freezer burn.