This one is Mila’s favorite ice-cream in the whole world.
14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
2 cups heavy cream, cold (this is 2 of the pint sizes)
1 Tbsp Vanilla
20 Chocolate Sandwich Cookies (Oreos)
15 Chocolate Chip Cookies (soft or chewy)
- With a stand mixer, whisk attachment or a hand mixer, whip heavy cream and vanilla until stiff peaks form.
- Then add the sweetened Condensed milk and whip to uniform color.
- Then fold in broken up cookies. Mila and I like to keep them pretty chunky by only breaking them in quarters.
- Transfer to a loaf pan or a freezer container (2.2 quarts) Place in freezer for at least 6 hours.
- This recipe makes approximately 1/2 gallon of ice cream.
- The ice cream can be stored in the freezer for months. Just make sure it’s in an airtight container to prevent freezer burn.