This is a refeshing salad that you can make in no time and feed a lot of people. OG RECIPE HERE
- 6 Roma tomatoes, diced (about 3 cups diced tomatoes)
- 1 large English or hot-house cucumber, diced
- ½ small red onion, thinly sliced, optional
- ¾ bunch parsley, leaves and tender stems chopped (about ½-3/4 cup chopped leaves)
- kosher salt, to taste
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground Sumac
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice, plus more to taste
- Mix: In a large mixing bowl, gently combine the tomatoes, cucumbers, and parsley. Season with kosher salt and toss. Set aside for 5 minutes or so.
- Season: Add the sumac, olive oil, and lemon juice. Give the salad a gentle toss. Taste and adjust the seasoning to your liking. Enjoy!
- For best flavor, set the salad aside for a few minutes before serving. This will give the flavors time to meld.
- This salad will keep for up to three days. Store covered in the refrigerator.