3 cups Mozzarella cheese
2 tbsp Full-fat Greek yogurt
2 large Eggs
1 1/2 cups Wholesome Yum Blanched Almond Flour
1 tbsp Baking powder
2 tbsp Unsalted butter
1/2 tsp Garlic powder
1 tbsp Fresh parsley (chopped)
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (191 degrees C). Line an extra large baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Combine the shredded mozzarella and Greek yogurt in a large bowl. Microwave for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until melted and stirrable to be smooth. Stir again at the end until well incorporated. (You can also use a double boiler on the stove if you’d like.)
3. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, stir together the almond flour, baking powder, and eggs.
4. Working quickly while the cheese is still hot, add the flour mixture to the cheese mixture. Knead with your hands, squeezing through your fingers, until a uniform dough forms.
5. Form the dough into a ball. If it’s sticky, chill in the refrigerator for about 15 minutes, just until slightly cool to the touch but not stiff or frigid cold. (This is optional, only if it’s too sticky to work with.)
6. Cut the dough ball into 6 sections, like a pie. Take one piece, roll into a ball, then shape with your hands into a flatbread shape, about 1/4 inch (6 mm) thick.
7. Bake the naan in the oven for about 8 to 11 minutes, until a few golden brown spots form, but slightly before it looks fully done. If any bubbles form, pop them with a fork to flatten.
8. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together the butter, garlic powder and fresh parsley. Brush over the naan.
9. Return the naan to the oven for about 2 more minutes, until more golden brown.