This recipe I got from a friend at work. I think you will love it. Makes a great app and even for people who don’t like Blue Cheese! Give this one a try today.
2 Tbls Butter
1 Cup Crushed cheese crackers
16 oz soft cream cheese
8 oz gorgonzola or blue cheese
1/4 cup flour
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 cup medium picante salsa
1 cup sour cream
1/2 cup chopped green onions or chives
top with 1/2 cup chopped pecans (over)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Butter 8 in spring form pan with 2 Tblsp Butter
- sprinkle crumbs on bottom and sides
- blend all cheese, eggs, flour, salt, salsa, and sour cream. Mix well.
- Fold in onions/chives
- Pour into prepared pan and top with pecans.
- Bake 1 hour
- Cool and chill overnight
- Serve at room temp with plain crackers.