1 lb baby bok choy
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil OR 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 1-inch piece fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil.
- Trim and discard the rough bottoms from the baby bok choy. Separate the leaves, rinse, and pat dry.
- In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, rice wine, and sugar. Set aside.
- Heat a wok or large skillet over medium-high heat until a bead of water sizzles and evaporates on contact. Add the peanut oil and swirl to coat the bottom and sides. Add the garlic and ginger and stir-fry until aromatic, 20 to 30 seconds. Add the bok choy and stir-fry for about 2 minutes, until crisp-tender. Add the soy sauce mixture and cook for another 30 seconds. Turn off the heat, and drizzle with sesame oil. Transfer to a serving plate and serve hot.