1lb bag of miniature pretzel twists
2 tablespoons margarine (NOT low-fat)
4 tablespoons yellow mustard
1/4 cup honey
1 teaspoon of dry mustard
1 teaspoon garlic salt
1 teaspoon onion powder
1. Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
2. Spray a large roasting pan with non-stick cooking spray and put pretzels in it.
3. Combine margarine, mustard, honey, garlic salt and onion powder.
4. Microwave or heat on stove until hot.
5. Drizzle over pretzels while stirring carefully to coat well.
6. Bake for one hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
7. Pour out onto waxed paper and quickly separate into a single layer.
8. Cool completely.
9. Store in sealed bag or container.